Kaiser Permanente Denver Medical Offices
- Health Care/Maintenance Organizations
Kaiser Permanente Colorado is the state?s largest nonprofit health plan, proudly working to improve the lives and health of Colorado residents for more than 40 years. Kaiser Permanente Colorado provides comprehensive health care services to more than 535,000 members through 24 medical offices and a network of affiliated hospitals and physicians. The health plan was named ?Highest in Member Satisfaction? among Commercial Health Plans by J.D. Power and Associates for the fourth straight year. In 2011, Kaiser Permanente proudly directed more than $90 million to community benefit programs to improve the health of all Coloradans. For more Kaiser Permanente news, visit kp.org/newscenter or follow us on twitter @kpcolorado or facebook.com/kpcolorado.
Whom to Contact
- Tom CurriganSr. Director Community and Local Gov't RelationsPhone: (303) 344-7747Fax: (303) 344-7790
- Janet EmersonCommunity & Local Government RelationsPhone: (303) 344-7756Fax: (303) 344-7790
- Pinkey SullivanCommunity MarketingPhone: (303) 306-2590
- Amy WoodSr. Community Relations SpecialistPhone: (303) 344-7376